INFORM researchers to participate in the 13th conference of the European Sociological Association
Several INFORM researchers will participate in the 13th conference of the European Sociological Association, to be held from 29 August to 1 September, 2017 in Athens, Greece. The theme of this year’s conference is “(Un)Making Europe: Capitalism, Solidarities, Subjectivities”.
The following presentations by INFORM researchers are included in the conference programme:
- Adnan Efendic, Mirza Mujarić and Nenad Marković "Costs of informal networking in the South-East Europe: an empirical investigation";
- Danijela Gavrilović and Jelena Dinić "The Relationship Between Religiosity and Informal Economic Practices in Southeastern European Societies";
- Miloš Jovanović “Homosexuality in Serbia: Between Formal Acceptance and Informal Rejection”;
- Jelena Dinić “Value Orientations of Scholars from Serbia Living Abroad”;
- Marija Stefanović "Dialects Stigmatization in the Linguistic Market";
- Vjollca Krasniqi and Enriketa Pandelejmoni "Politics and Informality in South Eastern Europe";
- Misha Popovikj, Predrag Cvetičanin and Marija Stefanović "Clientelism in the Age of State Capture: A View on the Western Balkans";
- Predrag Cvetičanin and Nemanja Krstić “Culture of Austerity, Household Survival Strategies and Revival of Mechanical Solidarity”.
Location: Athens, Greece